Saturday, May 3, 2008

Still Learning

We are about to depart southern CA and I promised many of you that I would start a blog before we leave! Here it is. I still have much to learn in the uploading photos area, but at least this is a start. A quick update: We have much more packing/cleaning/errands to do before flying to Ohio in 2 DAYS!! We will spend a little over a month with Jacob's family and travel to Grand Rapids to visit old friends and for Jacob's graduation. June 20th, we will return to our home in CA for my cousin's wedding, a final goodbye, and load the moving truck. Our plan is to drive north, visiting friends along the way, to Seattle, where we will store our belongings and visit friends and family until we learn of our next step. We are still in communication with the church in Alaska and hope to visit the latter part of May. We'll keep you posted as our journey progresses.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yippee! I'm so glad you are joining the blogging world! I look forward to seeing pictures of your boys (now that they are almost 2 yrs old!?!) Yikes! I hope your travels go smoothly over the next month and moving goes well too. ~Kate

Campbells said...

I think that you will like this site pretty well kams. Of course it is not perfect, but it is easy to learn. Good luck on all your traveling and packing and moving. Keep in touch