Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Blog's a Failure!! :)

I haven't posted for so long that I forgot my password. Bummer. I'm still writing another post because I still have hopes that I will write regularly in the near future. We now have the antennae needed to get Internet at our house...now we just need it installed...give us a couple more months:) The shameful thing is that I've been in Seattle with Logan and Owen for over a month and had access to Internet, but still didn't write...okay, I'm sorry and I'm moving on now!
We've had a beautiful time visiting with friends and family over the last month +. Jacob and his mom arrived the same day, last Thursday, and we've been traveling around the NW enjoying each other's company. Tomorrow, we are set to fly back to AK. It is almost 4:00am right now and we're supposed to leave in 2 hours. We're at my parents' house in Sequim and it has snowed so much tonight that I'm listening to it fall off of the roof as I write. Hmmm. I guess we're getting eased back into life in Savoonga, but one of the things that I like about life there is that there aren't any cars to bother with driving in the snow! I'm not very excited about the trip down the hill and onto the hwy in the morning!:)
So, unfortunately, I literally waited until our final hours to write and now I'm realizing I'm way too exhausted to write anything that's really worth reading. Hopefully our Christmas letter updated most of you who read this and hopefully we'll have Internet at the house soon so that I can write more regularly and easily. Until then...blessings.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I will look forward to your posts as you are able to post them Kami. We love you and were so glad for our visit. You are in our prayers!

Dave (and Christie)