Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Happy Bday Jacob and More
We celebrated Jacob's bday at the beginning of this month.
We're sooo excited for warmer weather. Our first backyard picnic(several weeks ago) of the season.
They decided to start farming the field across from us. I caught the boys watching the tractors:)
I've always said that we don't comb our hair in this family...who, really, wants to make time for that?:) But, since the boys will be starting Kindergarten in the fall, I thought it might be time to start them brushing their hair. So, one day, I said, "You guys need to comb your hair before breakfast." This is how they proudly returned:) This morning I heard Logan say, "I wish we had some gel or something to keep our mohawks up." Owen replied, "Ya, or maybe some glue. Glue would work, Logan!" And this is when I intervened!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment