Before I head to bed, I should record a couple of my favorite quotes from our children.
Several months ago, Owen was mad at Logan for some reason, so Owen highly insulted Logan by saying, "You're nothing but a dried up coconut." We've really tried to encourage the boys not to call names and they really don't...at least not the typical ones. I was rather proud of his creativity though.
This morning, Logan was sitting on the edge of his bed when I went in to greet him. He said, "Hi Mama. I'm just telling a story...in my head." I made some comment and he said, "Ya, and if I talk I'll forget where I am in the story." And the story continued for several more minutes before he came out of his bedroom. I'd love to hear it someday:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment