Friday, August 29, 2008
2 Years Old
I realize this post may be a good 3 weeks late, but it's here!:) Logan and Owen turned 2 on August 8th and the week following the only 3 words they said were "no", "me", and "mine". Wow...it was pretty textbook! We began the birthday celebration at my parent's house in Sequim with Michelle, Todd, Caleb, and Ginny. Then, we finished off the weekend camping near Leavenworth, WA with old friends from Seattle. The first day we all kayaked (floated!) down the river and the second day Logan tried rock climbing. After listening to Logan's screams, Owen opted out of the rock climbing experience:) It was a great weekend, catching up with old friends and meeting new little friends. Since then, Jacob completed a Presbyterian Polity course in Seattle while the boys and I visited with my grandparents and cousins. We are now back in Sequim preparing for a move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where are you moving? I'm not sure we've heard the final answer!
Post a Comment