The other day the city decided to plow the roads. I was told when we first moved here that if there was still snow in May/June, they "make it summer" by plowing the roads. When I looked out at the final project, I was hoping that our teacher friends who live across from us had already flown out for the summer. Hours later I saw them standing and staring at the 7 foot pile of snow that separated them from their front door!

Monday brought great entertainment as this couple was moving to another housing unit. First, they brought in the plow to make a path to their door. Then, they moved all of their items using a Honda (ATV) and trailer. Much excitement for all!:)

This is a photo down our road. Apparently the river flows under the road now, so we can go out to the dump without relying on the sea ice.
No comments:
Post a Comment