Friday, June 5, 2009

My Little Helpers

This evening, Owen was pretending to be my pet crocodile, which was fine until he ate my pretend pet goldfish. I said, "You can't be my pet anymore. I'm going to kick you out of my house!" Logan jumped up and said, "Me do it, Mama." He promptly jumped up and kicked Owen's bum in the direction of the door. Oops! I guess I should have anticipated that coming!

Earlier today, the boys were ready for lunch before I was so they climbed up into their seats and apparently Logan was snitching some food because as I was working at the kitchen counter I heard Owen frantically shout, "Logan! Stop eating! Pray!" This was followed by a pause and then Owen singing, "Ohhhh...yah, yah, yah...appleseed...Amen!" and then enthusiastically, "Okay Logan...Eat!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kami, it's so fun to read about your adventures in Savoonga!! It's great to see the pictures and hear anecdotes. I can't believe how big those boys are getting! Keep the stories coming. Oh, and Happy Birthday by the way. Looks like you had a special day!
love, Robin