Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ohhhh Appleseed

Before we eat lunch, we usually sing the Johnny Appleseed Prayer. Logan and Owen LOVE to sing. When they talk, they use many words now, but when they sing, they usually just sing, "Ya,ya,ya" or something of the sort very loudly. Today, I watched them set up a lunch party. They brought in a table and two chairs. They set the table and both sat down. I watched as they both folded their hands, bowed their heads, and sang, "Ohhhhh appleseed...Ohhhhh appleseed....Amen!" They clapped their hands and began "eating." :)

Before I sign off, I just thought of another story. Some girls came to visit today while I was busy hanging our clothes on clotheslines strung all over our living room. One girl said, "You have a dryer." I replied, "It broke." A big smile swept across her face and she said, "Now you have to dry your clothes like us." Fair enough:)

No comments: