
Owen came down with some nasty sickness the afternoon that we left to go camping, so he hung out on my lap by the fire until about 9:00 that night when he had a sudden recovery (until a few days later when it got him...and Logan...and then me...again!) He felt really yucky just long enough for Michelle and Todd to set up our tent, build the fire, cook dinner, and clean up! Thanks guys!

This is how I found the boys in the tent. Owen said he was keeping Logan warm! Oops, I discovered that one sleeping bag wasn't sufficient to keep 3 warm in June in the Pacific NW! Later that week, we passed a camper and I asked Owen if he'd rather camp in a camper or tent. He said, "A camper because it be warmer!" (He's okay with a tent now...it's much warmer in these parts!)

Logan, Michelle, Owen, Caleb, and Todd around the campfire.

Our last day together, we went to a huge park. The boys had fun together.

One last picture of the cousins (Logan, Owen, Caleb) camping.
No comments:
Post a Comment