Monday, July 19, 2010

Camping near the Hood Canal

Several weeks ago, the boys and I (Jacob had to work) headed over towards Seattle to visit with a friend and my family. I thought it would be fun to camp with the boys our first night. We arrived late, but it was a beautiful night on the Hood Canal. Logan and Owen LOVED camping (more pictures to come from our camping trips since then) and they were big helpers to me. (Owen is in the white and Logan in the red)






The next day we reunited with their first friends:) Sherilyn and I went through our pregnancies together while our husbands were in seminary in Michigan. Asher is 4 weeks older than the boys and Chancery is almost 2 (I think that's right?) Anyway, it was so good to see them again, even though it was a little odd to be in a new stage of having to discipline our children, not just change their diapers, feed, and rock them! I miss you guys and the feelings of normalcy that you "regave" my life:)

No comments: