The boys wanted to make a "Monkey Foo Foo" (their favorite made-up friend) pinata. This is Logan painting it.
Turned out pretty good for our first pinata:)
My sister and fam came to help us celebrate. This is a random photo of Jacob, Owen, Logan, Todd, and Caleb on their way to recycling.
The cousins enjoying icecream in the log cabin.
My Dad was so very thoughtful to make the boys marshmallow shooters. I'm not sure if Owen or Grandpa is having more fun! (*Note: After finding way too many sticky marshmallows all over the house, we've changed them to pom pom shooters!) Thanks Dad!
And the party begins! I was relieved to see this picture enlarged. Our boys refused to wear blindfolds, of course, so I thought it was pretty bad at the party when Owen, w/o a blindfold, pinned Monkey Foo Foo's tail on his head! Now I see that his eyes are tightly closed! :)
Toss the water balloons. You can notice the variety of ages at our Bickleton party:) The boys invited ages 3 thru high school and families. It was good fun. We also had a treasure hunt and ??? That may have been it? A BBQ for sure:)
I love this picture of Logan with his cake:)
Owen with his cake.
And you can see that this was indeed our first pinata...but, with a little (or a lot) of duct tape and string we got him back on the pole so the kids could beat him to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment