We met Annika Grace "Kiki" Meadows face-to-face on Thursday, October 13th. She weighed 7lbs 7oz and was 21 inches long. We were all very excited to meet her. She is a very sweet little baby and as her brothers say, "She just eats and sleeps!" We all love her very much!
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats! So excited for you guys, I'm sure it'll seem like a breeze this time around for you! She was born on my Mom's birthday, so I SHOULD remember pretty well (thought I have been known to forget Mom's birthday too!) :)
Awwww......amazing! Sending you prayers and good thoughts.
Congratulations! Enjoy life with a little girl! What a blessing.
Wow, congratulations! Did I miss a post or two??? What a surprise! Love Kathy
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! It looks like everyone adores little Annika. Babies are such a good way to start people.
Post a Comment