The boys have been doing some preschool work at home since September and it has come to be known as "school". The other day, I said, "You guys need to do your school work now." Owen responded with a big sigh and "I need Christmas break." I didn't think I'd hear that for at least a few years! :) We must hang around the youth group too much.
Logan especially loves to hold Annika. He really does a pretty good job with her most of the time. He has learned that if she cries I will take her from him and he doesn't like it when this happens. The last time he held her, she let out a loud, short cry and Logan said, "Wow, Kiki's cooing really loud." Unfortunately for Logan, I can tell her coos from her cries:) Good try though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment