Yesterday, Owen was messing around on our exercise ball and he became pretty good at diving onto it and then doing a flip onto the couch. Logan came into the room and Owen said, "Hey Logan, watch what I can do." He proceeded to dive onto the exercise ball and do a flip off of the ball, hitting the side of the couch and crashing onto the floor. Logan, with a look of confusion, said, "Wow. That's great Owen."
Tonight, Logan found a paper "rocket" and threw it up into the air. Annika gave a big belly laugh, so Logan kept throwing it up into the air. Each throw brought another belly laugh from Annika. He picked it up to throw it again, but tripped over backwards and then hit his head on the desk getting up. This produced the greatest belly laugh ever from Annika. Logan, however, was not laughing. I believe he said something like, "You stinky Kiki!" Fortunately, I don't think she was offended:)
Today, we found ourselves in Yakima with our lunch still in the fridge in Bickleton. We didn't have much time before dentist appts. so we went to a local diner that was nearby. I noticed that we were BY FAR the youngest people in the diner, but this was confirmed for me when I went to the bathroom and found that not only did they lack a diaper changing table, but all of the toilet seats had lifts on them! Too funny! But it was nice of all of the grandparents (actually, I think they were more like great grandparents) to smother Annika and the boys with sweet comments as they walked by our table.
And the last story of the evening is not total comedy, it's just kind of sweet. Logan was praying for me before he went to bed and he prayed his normal, "...and please help Mama to be nice (this is my favorite and often most needed request!)..." and then he finished off his prayer with "and please, please, please help Mama to fly in her dreams tonight because it is SOOOO much fun. Amen." And now I'm off to bed with high hopes of flying tonight:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that prayer! So cute. The other day ago Jack said to me " you know mom, you are not chosing the right right now. I asked why not? He responded " Because you are not buying your children a candy bar" Whatever!
Post a Comment