This is a great picture to show the usual state of Logan and Owen's hair(before it was cut). (I love that they're wearing the same shirt while seeing the front of Logan's face and the back of Owen's...capturing the entire hair-do in one picture...the beauty of twins!) Anyway, I usually let the boys' hair grow long for several reasons. The main reason being that I like it, but other reasons include that it seems to really bother some people and I think it's quite ridiculous to care so much about somebody else's hair, so I laugh to myself as I listen to other's comments. Also, it takes time to cut hair and we usually can find many other things that we'd rather do with our time. But, finally, last week, we were all sick and not doing much of anything so I thought I might as well cut their hair. I'll admit that it didn't turn out all that great this time, but, in my mind, it's cut for another 4 months, so what's the big deal? So, the comment's we've received so far are, "Don't you think it's a little short on top and long in back?" "Ah...it gives 'em character." But my favorite was a mere 4 days after I cut their hair, we had a retired hair-dresser stay at our house. She said, "I wish I could stay longer. I'd cut their hair." I think it might be time to pass on the scissors!

At least I won't need to deal with Annika's hair anytime in the near future!

Just a couple of photos from our recent day in Goldendale.

1 comment:
No after pictures?
Post a Comment