We were married in June 2000. Jacob pastors a church in Bickleton, WA. Kami taught grammar school and now stays home with our two beautiful, energetic twin boys, Logan and Owen, born August 2006 and their well-loved little sister, Annika, born October 2011.
Just testing to see if I could figure out how to post photos to our blog! I think it's working:) This isn't Savoonga, but I thought it was a great picture of Owen and Logan loving each other.
Thank you for the update on life! We will continue praying for you as you are seeking God's will for where you will be for this next phase of life. I LOVE the picture of the boys :) They are adorable and look just like you both!
So wonderful to read about your adventures. Know that I will be praying for you all as you seek God's will for you and the boys. I just returned from Charleston, SC for the SCL Conference..it was beautiful there. Bless you! love deb
I don't think I've ever seen a close up of your boys. They are so cute. They're like the perfect mix of you and Jakob. When our you coming back to the great inland northwest to visit? I drove part of the Spokane scenic route the other day, it always reminds me of you.
4 comments:
Thank you for the update on life! We will continue praying for you as you are seeking God's will for where you will be for this next phase of life. I LOVE the picture of the boys :) They are adorable and look just like you both!
Kami, It's Krista!! So good to read about your exciting life. Your boys are so beautiful!
So wonderful to read about your adventures. Know that I will be praying for you all as you seek God's will for you and the boys. I just returned from Charleston, SC for the SCL Conference..it was beautiful there. Bless you!
love deb
I don't think I've ever seen a close up of your boys. They are so cute. They're like the perfect mix of you and Jakob. When our you coming back to the great inland northwest to visit? I drove part of the Spokane scenic route the other day, it always reminds me of you.
Post a Comment