Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More Photos


Owen was very excited to have a 6 month old in the house. We have a lot of older kids visit, but not many under the age of 8.


I went into the church Sunday afternoon to find Owen "preaching" (so he told me!) and I guess Logan was the praise band??:)



I think it would always be a joyful thing to see your child enjoying his/her first greens, but extra exciting when you live in Savoonga where you don't see many fresh fruits or veggies. These were our first greens from our AeroGarden. After their first bites, both boys said, "Mmmm!" and finished the entire leaf asking for more. Yeah:)...now if only we cold grow mass quantities!! (Note: Apparently greens are more enjoyable with your eyes closed.)

1 comment:

Kim Mast said...

Oh Kami - how wonderful to read your stories and see your pictures. I feel like I just talked to you. Thank you so much for taking the time to do your blog!