Monday, April 19, 2010
HELP!
A couple weeks ago, our computer died. Jacob was able to revive it, but we lost everything on it...it's alright, just another way to clean house! Anyway, I lost all of my "favorites" which is where I had all of my friend's blogs stored. So, if you have a blog please let me know how to view it again...I'm especially talking to you Erin...I want to know how your boys are doing (and you and Steve!) Anyway, I remembered a few addresses(Sherilyn, Nik, Liz) but most are lost...and I love keeping up with you all this way. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you should get a google reader, that way you can subscribe to the blogs you read & it will update whenever there's something new & you don't have to go check them all the time.
www.google.com/reader
just barely started one, but now you know! :)
Oh so sad!
Post a Comment