Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Moving to Bickleton

Since all of our belongings were being conveniently moved by USPS, we opted to take 2 weeks to move out to Bickleton. I missed many people and places in my photos (I think I was still in shock and grief!), but here are some photos that I did take.


We promised the boys a trip to the zoo after leaving Savoonga. Owen, Kami, Logan at Pt. Defiance Zoo & Aquarium in Tacoma, WA

Boys on spider web at zoo.

Fun with cousins (Pam, Owen, Wes, and Logan)

Somehow I missed all the time spent with the rest of my family...I guess we were having too much fun to stop for a picture? :)

We spent a few days in Portland visiting with friends from college.

Riding a "horse" with Dan.

Dan, Gabriel, and Robin (2 nights ago, Owen woke me up saying "(something I couldn't understand)...Baby Gabriel....Baby Gabriel." I think they liked him.)

Owen, Logan, and Oliver (Catherine??? Where were you in my pictures? I do love your dog, but I honestly value you more! Good thing we live close enough to get you in another picture soon!)

Logan, Jacob, and Owen enjoying Multanomah Falls on the way to Bickleton.
During our 2 week journey to Bickleton, Owen once said to me, "Mama...It sure is taking a long time to get to Bickleton." We enjoyed all of our visits very much and we were all super excited to arrive in Bickleton.

Sorry, my initial shots don't show much of the house or Bickleton...but they capture our life!:)

Logan(top) and Owen(bottom) in "their house". I still don't have anything in those cupboards, partly because I have way more space than stuff in this house and partly because everytime I placed something in the cupboards, I would see it being thrown onto the floor with an annoyed, "This is MY house, Mama!" Alrighty...you just enjoy it then:)

Logan and Owen sliding down a mattress. (I never labeled any boxes and didn't find their toys until Day 3 of unpacking. Fortunately they are creative children.)


Logan and Owen having a snack on a box. I was often reprimanded for unpacking boxes because they were the boys "tables" and "chairs".

Ahhh...I'm glad to be settled!

No comments: