Friday, May 21, 2010

Gma's Visit Cont.

Bickleton is surrounded with wheat farming and cattle up on the plateau, but as you go down in elevation there are many wineries, and then orchards and hops in the valley. The first photos are at Maryhill Winery above the Columbia River.


Owen contemplating a sneak peacock attack.

Logan closing in on a peacock (wearing his favorite shorts and pants!)


Attempt at a family shot...I know you're tired, hungry, cold, and have been riding in the car for hours, now look like you're having fun!


Walking towards the Columbia River...The Dalles, OR in distance


A happy family shot!


Logan, Gma M, and Owen at the Yakima Arboretum

Owen

Kami, with Logan and Owen with our new stroller! My friend said to me, "Why did you just buy a stroller? Your children are big." This is true, but if I want any exercise in my life, I need a way to bring my big kids with me...and I get an even better workout pushing 80lbs of stroller/kids!


My dad and his cousin stopped by our house on their way to Minnesota. The first trip in dad's rebuilt '37 Ford. Jim, Dad, Me, Logan, Jacob, Owen

Leaving in the '37 Ford. The boys were so excited to be visited by "Gampa's old car".


We traveled up and down the Columbia River A LOT!

Family photo at Windy Creek on the way to Mt. St. Helens. Notice the theme throughout our travels...the boys were happy as long as we found some form of water for them to throw rocks into.

Another great family photo?:)

Me, Logan, Jacob, and Owen at Multanomah Falls. We had never seen so much water flowing over the falls and the mist was incredible.

Jacob's mom was able to stay for his birthday (apparently I left the birthday candles in Savoonga) and for Mother's Day. We had a great visit!

No comments: