Friday, May 28, 2010
Good Logic
As I was cleaning the house the other day, I noticed that the plastic wastebasket in one of the bathrooms was sitting in a bit of liquid. Being near the back of the toilet, near the water valve, I wondered aloud if it was leaking. Logan, matter-of-factly, said, "Probably wet from when I pottied on it." He went on to explain that he was trying to make it in the wastebasket, but he missed. Great...could we not try that again?!? Moments later, upon taking the trash out from under the kitchen sink, I noticed (out loud) that the bottom of the cupboard was damp. "Probably Logan peed in there, Mama." I never thought I'd be so happy to find a leaky pipe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA HA! Funny story! Keith's younger brother did a lot of sleep walking when he was young and would pee in cupboards pretty regularly. They have some pretty funny stories, too. :)
Post a Comment