My sister and family visited us for Memorial Weekend. We had such a great time and it was so gracious of them to make the 7 hour trip through Memorial Weekend traffic to visit us for 3 days!:) I seem to have only captured two even halfway decent photos. I'm glad Michelle captured many more:) Anyway, the first morning we went to the cafe, then Jacob showed them the tavern and we walked by the condemned Post Office. The next day, we went to church. That night, Michelle said, "I like it here." I said, "Bickleton?" She hesitated and then said, "Well, your house...I haven't really seen Bickleton." I assured her that she actually had seen all of Bickleton, but I was glad she liked our house:) We had many good laughs this weekend.

Todd and Jacob took the 3 boys on a wagon parade to drop off recycling, play at the school playground, and feed the neighbors horses. You have to click on this picture to make it bigger because Jacob is clearly excited about the trip!:)

I believe Michelle was reading to Caleb and then Logan wanted to join and then Owen insisted on joining and then Michelle couldn't quite see the book to continue reading:)
Thanks for the visit. You're more than welcome any time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment