Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy 32 Kami!

Can you wish yourself a happy bday?:) I just did because I have some photos to share and I'm the only one to post to this blog!
I had such a nice birthday. The boys are growing up so much! Jacob has been so very busy lately with the end of school/church programs and graduation/VBS/rodeo approaching. He still managed to decorate my chair (a tradition the boys have started) and bake me a most amazing cake with the boys over his lunch break. When the boys awoke this morning, Logan said, "It's Mama's Birthday!" and he sang his own personal rendition of "Happy Birthday" to me throughout the day. Logan and Owen asked for supplies to make me "presents" and then told me I couldn't see them until my "party". They made and wrapped them all by themselves. And it was all their idea! How very sweet and grown up!

Baking with Papa.


Owen, Mama, Logan (still haven't purchased bday candles!)


Opening Owen's gift.


I'm obviously ecstatic over Logan's gift too:)


Owen disappeared before bed and then brought me his hat filled with all of his favorite things. He said he wanted to give them to me for my birthday because he wanted me to be happy. What a sweet child! (Logan, on-the-other-hand through himself on the floor in a full out tantrum when I referred to the present he gave me as "my gift"..."It's mine!" he protested. I will give him that it was almost 10pm at the time of the tantrum:) Just wanted to let you all know, after the very sweet Owen story, that we are in fact a normal family with typical 3-yr old boys:)

All-in-all I had a wonderful birthday and thank my family for all their love!

1 comment:

csvan said...

Owen must really love making Popsicles! Glad you had a good birthday!