Monday, April 2, 2012
Coloring Continued
I mentioned the boys coloring in my last post. This evening, we were looking at what they did in Sunday School. First we looked at Logan's papers. He had a Palm Sunday scene that was colored in the typical fashion of scribbled blue, purple, and red. With a sheepish look on his face, he says, "I used more than one color." The next page was a close-up of Jesus' face (colored blue,of course) and Logan had placed circular stickers of children on the palm branches around his face. Next...Owen. We were shocked to see Owen's first picture...palm branches were green, Jesus' face was light brown, his hair was dark brown, etc. Jacob and I carried on, as we do, jumping and shouting about how amazing his coloring was! We turned to the next page to see the circular kid stickers pasted onto Jesus' face! "Owen! What is this?" "Jesus wearing sunglasses?" I love my children and I am so glad that I'm not there teacher! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment