Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Mandi in the Woods
My dear friend Mandi has now made two trips out to visit us from Bush Alaska! If you look back a couple of years on this blog, you will see photos of Mandi and I out walking together on the frozen tundra in Savoonga. We moved south. She moved a bit west, but those miles we travelled together in Savoonga formed a lifelong bond for us. This time, she joined us with her dog Teague (all black) and Ari (a friend's dog). These photos are all taken in or around Bickleton.
She was so kind as to let the boys style her hair several times, although, if you take note, I don't recall her every showing off her new style in public:)
Of course, we took her to see our neighbor's pigs.
I never realized what we look like going for family "walks" (long-distance being why the boys are also in a stroller!) Notice Jacob in his "Cool (to the) Max" shirt:)
Together again:)
I thought this was a great action shot...not sure what the action was about though!
Kiki enjoying the outdoors.
Mandi and her dogs.
Logan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment