Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Easter
We've just come through a couple of months of many visitors and sickness! The visitors were great. The sickness...not so much. So glad to have 5 healthy people in the home again!
We enjoyed a visit from my sister and family a week before Easter and used the visit as an excuse to dye Easter eggs twice.
We made our yearly bunny cake. Just had to post this photo because as my friend pointed out, "That's awesome. Ya'll (she's from TX!) look like a bunny!) Wasn't planned I assure you:)
This was the best we could do for an Easter photo. Seemed cruel to ask a child with a fever to smile:(
And then there was Kiki! Happy as ever...until she also developed the fever a week later:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Four posts in one day? I don't know what to think!
I love th bunny pictures, you clever Meadows family! ;)
Post a Comment