Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random Pictures

The Internet is moving rather quickly for a change, so I thought I'd post some random pictures from the past few weeks to make up for my lack of posts for awhile.

This is Logan with Marissa(camp counselor who stayed with us). Logan went upstairs and dressed himself...a boy with great fashion sense I think:) Jacob's aunt and uncle brought back the chinese attire for the boys a couple of years ago.


I love this picture! They got themselves ready to go outside. Marissa thought maybe they should put on some pants in the upper 40 degree weather, but I figured the sun was finally shining and they seemed happy:)


Happy Day! Jacob performed another wedding last week and they had icecream at the reception!!! An incredibly special treat in Savoonga.


Owen, on his "boat".


Owen built a boardwalk out of his books and then the bus and firetruck got in an accident, so Logan flew the airplane in to med-evac the hurt people to Nome. They made that story up themselves:)

2 comments:

Campbells said...

Cute pictures! I love that you get to teach again! That seems like it will be fun. I have worked with the girls in the afternoons while littler ones are asleep and its been so rewarding. I think you will enjoy it very much!

csvan said...

That's so fun that the boys are getting into imaginative play! (it also keeps them occupied for longer periods of time, I'm sure!)