Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cousins

(The final day of vacation pictures!!)After returning to the Seattle area, we enjoyed spending time playing with our cousins. Wes, Pam, and Jeff are my first cousins...they are the kids I cared for at my grandparents house while we lived in Seattle. They've grown a bit since then! It's so fun to watch the boys with them. They love them sooo very much! Sadly, I just noticed I never got a picture of Jeff with them...next time. We also spent Halloween weekend with Caleb, my sister's son. He is a year younger than the boys. I think they all enjoyed each other more over this last visit...now that Caleb can walk away and defend himself from his rowdy older cousins...2 against 1! Poor kid:) We all had a great time together.

Logan pushing Caleb around on the popper. I'm not sure Caleb is quite as excited about this activity as Logan:)


Owen, Caleb, and Logan with a super long stick they found in Great Gma's backyard.


Owen and Logan on the tricycle that my brother, sister, and I used to ride when visiting Grandma and Grandpa while growing up. I love the frog covering his ears in the background. I told you our children are on the rowdy side!


Owen, Caleb, and Logan in their Halloween costumes.


Pamela reading to Owen and Logan.


The boys and I were able to spend a really fun day with Wesley. Of course, we had to go to "the farm" (Kelsey Creek Park). I went there growing up and then I took Wes, Pam, and Jeff there when they were little and now Wes and I are taking Owen and Logan. Wow...how old am I?:)


We all had fun on the teeter totter. Here's a photo of Logan, Wes, and Owen.

No comments: