Logan is always a big help when she tries to knit! Somehow she managed to make them each a sweater and hat...despite all the extra help:)
Riding our old tricycle with Grandpa. Is it too much to ask for just one of the three to look at the camera! I'm such a good photographer:) I believe my photo command was "Look up" and look up they did:)
We spent a few days with my sister and family on Whidbey Island. The boys were pretty excited to see their old wagon again.
Family shot: Buddy, Michelle, Me, Grandma Roth, Mom, Dad, Logan, Caleb, Owen in the wagon.
We had good fun at the pumpkin patch. Owen picking out his pumpkin.
Logan struggling with his.
Michelle made her annual pumpkin stew so we had many pumpkins to clean.
This is how the pumpkin carving ended. Where's Logan and Owen? I believed they had retired to the playroom, but Jacob and my Dad seemed to enjoy themselves:)
Logan, "Gampa", and Owen with their pumpkins.
No comments:
Post a Comment