Friday, December 11, 2009

Last Sunday

I'm going to interupt the vacation posts with a current post or two. This one highlights Logan...my dear child:) We were sitting in church last Sunday when Jacob asks, from the pulpit, "Are there any other announcements?" It is this moment that Logan decides to tell me, in his typical loud Logan voice, "My foot hurts." I heard a few giggles from the pews behind me. Perhaps that would have been better if stated after, "Are there any other prayer requests?" Later that day, the boys were playing upstairs when I hear Owen crying an "I'm hurt" cry. As I went upstairs to see what was going on, Logan intervened in my path, put his hand gently on my arm, looked me in the eye and said, "I just wasn't thinking Mama." Hmmm...so would you like to elaborate a little bit more on what you did to your brother?!

No comments: