Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Yikes!
I knew that I hadn't updated the blog for awhile, but I didn't realize that I'd missed the entire months of October and November! We were on vacation and since I'm using this blog as a place to keep track of our lives as well as a way to communicate with friends and family, I'm going to devote the next several posts to our latest travels. The Internet is incredibly slow these days, so bear with me!:) For now, we are back in Savoonga and doing well. Our bodies are adjusting to the zero degree temps with 40 mph wind gusts and the increasing darkness, but we're enjoying reconnecting with friends and feeling a bit more settled after a lot of traveling...which was good, but tiring at the same time. Enjoy skimming over the following vacation posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment