As the boys grow older, their conversations become more and more entertaining! Sometimes, I find myself just standing outside the door so I can listen in on their conversations because they're so hilarious:) The first story lets you in on my current stage of life...potty training my children! Logan, just recently, figured it all out and is totally trained...finally...I hope!:) Owen, my more independently-minded and stubborn child, still refuses to "poo-poo" in the toilet. I told Logan that he should encourage his brother. He said, "Okay Mama" and then I overheard this dialogue, L-"Owen, you should poo-poo in the potty stool." O-"No, Logan. Me no like to." "Owen, you should because you get chocolate." "Mmmmm...no." And this was my favorite statement. Logan said, "I actually really love going poo poo now." I'm so glad it's such a good experience for him:)
Today, I made the boys some milkshakes to drink in our 60 degree house while they looked out the window at the -15 degree day with the -50 degree windchill! I overheard Owen say, "Logan. My milkshake is colding me up." I always wondered what was the opposite of warming:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute
Post a Comment