Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Sunday Story #3
The boys are beginning to sit in church quietly without being bribed/pacified with snacks, me reading to them, etc. For the most part, they sit there and “read” or play with stickers or a sewing card and are quite happy. I’ve noticed that they are beginning to listen as well. A few times while Jacob was telling a story during his sermon, they laughed or looked up to pay attention. They have also started following the “commands” within the service…”Please stand”, “You may be seated”, etc. While I was at the piano playing the first song, Logan and Owen were standing on the first bench “singing along” when Logan leaned forward towards me and started saying in the loudest whisper humanly possible, “Mama…Mama…Mama…You’re wearing your slippers.” A quick look down confirmed that I was in fact wearing my slippers in church…again…oops…and thank you Logan for alerting me and most of the congregation to that fact:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment