Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Liquid is a Liquid...or Not!

Some of you may find the following story to be disgusting, as did I, but in retrospect (after everything was cleaned up) I found it to be rather comical:)

I walked into our room yesterday to find Logan "watering plants(toys)" with his watering can (thank you Kim...I think I blame you for this!) Owen was pouring "tea" out of his teapot into little cups. I glanced around the room and didn't notice any cups of water that Jacob or I had carelessly left lying around, so I asked, "Where did you get the water from?" Logan replied, "Oh. Me pottied in me pottystool. Then, me poured it into me watering can and now me watering me plants Mama!:)" He was so very proud and then Owen continued. "And me needed tea for me tea party!" Yuck!!! We had a little discussion about liquids and their proper use!!! Ah...me(my) beautiful creative children:)

2 comments:

csvan said...

Sounds like it might be time to transition to the toilet... of course then you might have to worry about them getting their water from there too!

Campbells said...

Ha! That was a great read!