Friday, September 11, 2009

Sure Bliss

Yah! I tried the photos again and it's working:)
The other night I filled the boys inflatable baby bathtub with their "Calm" aromatherapy bubble bath:) I bathed Logan and left him to play for awhile. When I peaked to check on him, I found him with his head resting on the back of the tub and just looking totally relaxed. I said, "Ah Logan, you look so very happy." He said, "Me am so very happy Mama." It was so beautiful.


Owen had also peaked in on Logan and thought it a good idea to follow.


I laughed as I later viewed these photos because the day before I was talking with a friend who's son is the same age as the boys. She is putting him in a swim class of some sorts and I told her we didn't really have that option here. She is a very creative thinker, so she said, "You have a bathtub, right?" See Sherilyn, I just think we've outgrown our pool:) (P.S. Levi's mom didn't seem to think it too funny when I told her your idea of the 3 swimming in his full-size tub. I so miss you guys living down the street!)

2 comments:

csvan said...

Well, you are always welcome to come for a visit! We even have 2 tubs, so the boys could each have their own!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-ac-portable-terbaik