Owen, Logan, and Jacob after we decorated the tree.
Logan and Owen dressed up as shepherds before the Christmas Program. I wouldn't want to mess with these shepherds! Apparently, they took their job pretty seriously.
The Christmas Program. After noting the punching/wrestling older shepherds on the other side of the stage, I encouraged the boys to hang out on the side of the stage closer to me on the piano!:) The Christmas Program is always a riotous time here. A handful of kids show up for the "practices" and then 1 hour to 1 minute before the program starts, 40-50 kids show up asking for their costumes. For the sake of my sanity, I refused to lead it this year. Jacob ended up fulfilling that role and he really did a great job getting at least most of the angels to sing most of the songs while he tried to get the shepherds and wisemen to stop wrestling and follow along!
After the program, it is tradition here for people to exchange gifts with one another.
Logan, me, Owen, and Jacob in front of the Christmas tree (at least the bottom part of it!)
1 comment:
kami! i'm so glad you post all these stories and pictures! it's so wonderful to see the boys growing--i can't believe they're already 3 (and practically a half!)! I hope you all are doing well! we miss you!
Post a Comment